- Contact us to request an admissions application.
- Fill out the application form and pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Request your transcripts (transcript/records) from all educational institution where youstudies previously, and submit them to the Director or Administrator of your nearest extension.
- The Admission office will process your application together with the submitted transcripts and additional documentation to determine your admission and accreditation.
- A suggested program will be proposed to the student, including its schedule of required classes.
- The student will pay the registration costs and any applicable revalidation fees.
- The student will be introduced to his/her instructor in their location.
- The student will receive a list of required courses to complete during the first semester. Gradually, students will take one course per month.
By completing your program requirements and when all financial obligations are met, your title will be awarded on graduation.